We commemorate housekeeping room attendants as the heart of our Sandman Hotel Group. Without you, we simply could not open. Your enthusiasm for cleanliness and eagle-eye for detail really help to set us apart, and your commitment to friendly client service brings our guests back time after time. On top of a competitive compensation package and adaptable schedule, we’re committed to your professional development and offer real career growth. We know you’d love to hear about our perks-incredible team rates and discounts at all 7 of our restaurant brands is just the initiation! With over 60 hotels (and growing) there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
- Excellent job vacancy for receptionist at Quality Hotel & Conference Center, check the conditions and learn how to apply
- Here’s how to apply for the available cashier job opening offered by M.R. Meat Market
- Excellent room attendant job opportunity offered by Snow Valley Lodging, see
Sandman Hotel Group is recruiting professionals for excellent job opportunities in Toronto. Check out the conditions, benefits and learn how to sign up:
- No education or experience necessary, we will train one on one
- Capability to follow instruction
- Good communication skills are an asset
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset
- Able to deal with people delicately, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Professional presentation and manners
- Clean rooms corresponding to Sandman Hotels standards
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of all chemicals and cleaning products, and the accurate handling procedures
- Responds to guests and staff inquiries, demands and complaints in a prompt and courteous manner
- Ensures all lost real estate items left in guest rooms are recorded on the worksheet and handed in to the Supervisor/Manager at the end of the switching
- Ensures all maintenance and safety hazards are swiftly informed to the Supervisor/Manager to minimize hazard risk
- Takes personal responsibility for equipment, ensuring it is operated correctly and secure at all times
- Reports any unusual or suspicious persons/activities happening in the area of safety to the manager
- Records any maintenance issues including burned out light bulbs
- Check under bed, drawers, and wardrobe for left rear articles and or trash
- Cleans sink and fixtures and replenish all terry, soap, glasses, comment cards, coffee and other amenities
- Clean coffee pots when required, – ensures pots are plugged in
- Settle furniture following use by guests
- Ensure safety of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Accomplish laundry tasks when needed including collect, sort, transport laundry at the beginning of each shift.
- Take away laundry from dryers and fold immediately to prevent wrinkling.
- Inventory linen supply room with clean linens for use for next day.
- Laundry to incorporate: bed linens, blankets, Duvets/Comforters, towels & face cloths, and restaurant table linens. At the end of day all cleaning cloths will also be cleansed, dried and folded for housekeeping needs.
- Small mending repairs necessary as needed.
- Operate Houseperson duties if required.
- Magnificent customer relations.
- Need to have time-management skills.
- Flexible to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Eager and focused to overtake guest expectations.
- Team rates from $59 per night
- 25% discount at our restaurants for up to 6 people
- ½ price passes/lift tickets at Grouse Mountain and Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- RRSP Matching for eligible employees
- HumanaCare – free mental health support & counseling
- Employment milestone rewards
- Ongoing employee events, incentives and recognition
- Over 60 job opportunities available at Chicken Treat restaurant chain: apply today
- Over 150 job opportunities available at Technology Core Australia, apply today
Submission of return does not warrant an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are stimulated to apply, on condition they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker. Applications will not be recognized via email or in person. We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will collect a reply to their application.**
Absolutely no phone calls please:
Sandman Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce and sustainable and inclusive culture. Sandman Hotel Group does not discriminate on the basis of handicap, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, provincial or local laws. Sandman Hotel Group takes its obligations under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, candidates are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Source: Indeed | Image: Pinterest / Sandman Hotel Group
Here's how to apply for the available cashier job opportunity offered by Nature's Best Supermarket
Cassandra Hotel announces great job vacancy available for receptionist in its team. Find out how to sign up