The Quality Hotel & Conference Center recently announced the opening of receptionist jobs in Fort McMurray. Learn more about the conditions of this job opportunity and register your resume, don’t miss this chance!
The guest services agent is accountable for ensuring the highest standards of hospitality are always demonstrated when comfortable guests into the Quality Hotel & Conference Center.
- HOYTS chain of cinemas hires crew members in Melbourne, Sydney, Chadstone and several other locations
- Here’s how to apply for the available cashier job opening offered by M.R. Meat Market
- Excellent room attendant job opportunity offered by Snow Valley Lodging, see
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Abides by all established and future front office Standard Operating Procedures.
- Produces value added service to customers to meet or exceed customer expectations:
- Reports effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Demonstrates collaboration by cooperating and assisting at the front desk as needed.
- Handles complicated guest inquiries and concerns effectively, demonstrating problem resolution, and effective recovery.
- Maximizes guest service by exhibiting powerful knowledge of the hotel’s facilities and services.
- Efficiently makes and alters reservations within the hotel PMS system.
- Promptly checks in or checks out guests, with consideration to detail and accuracy.
- Reports, turns in, and/or logs all lost and found items corresponding to established procedures.
- Utilizes up-selling techniques to optimize profitability.
- Provides courteous service to customers by adhering to attribute standards:
- Communicates clearly and courteously.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of switchboard material and the property management system.
- Qualifies and transfers incoming calls swiftly to the appropriate extension
- Responds to customer questions regarding hotel, in-house establishments, and local events.
- Provides courteous, prompt, and correct inter-hotel communications to staff and customers:
- Take correct and complete messages.
- Ensures customer needs are met and continued up in a timely fashion.
- Communicates with approved personnel by using a paging system and radio.
- Follows established hotel protection and safety policies as required.
- Key member of the crisis and emergency squad.
- Identifies and forwards incoming faxes, customer mail, packages, and messages swiftly.
- Maintains regular presence as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Ensures organization and cleanliness of the front desk area.
- Prints and distributes reports and vouchers as required.
- Reports all concerns connected to Engineering/Maintenance, Health and Safety, Security or Suspicious circumstances (inclusive smells/sights and sound) immediately to the suitable leader.
- Keeps the immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
Job Specifications and Skills:
To perform this job effectively, an individual must be able to perform each fundamental duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are delegates of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High School diploma.
Interpersonal Skills: Focuses on solving conflict, maintains privacy; Actively listens to others without interrupting or distractions; Maintains an affirmative attitude even in adverse situations; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things. Versatile, able to work under stressful situations. Must be able to work well under pressure. Take pride in a job well done.
Professionalism: Approaches others in a delicate manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with regard and consideration regardless of their status or location; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Safety and Security: Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe situations; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Attendance/Punctuality: Is systematically at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are sheltered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management orientation; Takes responsibility for own actions. Adaptable to work a variety of shifts.
Innovation: Generates suggestions for improving work.
Language and Communication Skills: Capability to read, write, and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos in English.
Lifting – Under 20lbs 50% of work time, Carrying – Under 20lbs 50% of work time, pulling – Under 20lbs 10% of work time, Bending, standing, reaching, and kneeling.
- Over 60 job opportunities available at Chicken Treat restaurant chain: apply today
- Over 150 job opportunities available at Technology Core Australia, apply today
The work atmosphere is a hotel setting, which has the following conditions: low-medium noise environment
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Source: Indeed | Image: Ayres Hotels / Booking
Here's how to apply for the available cashier job opportunity offered by Nature's Best Supermarket
Cassandra Hotel announces great job vacancy available for receptionist in its team. Find out how to sign up